CBSE Baord Result 2023 : CBSE बोर्ड के छात्र अपने रिजल्ट को बहुत ही आसानी के साथ चेक कर सकते हैं छात्रों को अपने रिजल्ट चेक करने के लिए इस आर्टिकल के अंत में लिंक की दी गई है। लिंक के माध्यम से आप अपने रिजल्ट को बहुत आसानी के साथ चेक कर पाएंगे।
CBSE Result 2023: CBSE students can check their results very easily, students have been given a link at the end of this article to check their results. Through the link, you will be able to check your result very easily.
CBSE Result 2023 – cbseresults.nic.in Class 10, 12 Results Date
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has conducted the exams for Classes 10 and 12 in the country. All the students enrolled in these classes were able to appear in the exams in order to clear them. The CBSE Class 10 Exam 2023 was held from 15 February to 21 March 2023 and the CBSE Class 12 Exam 2023 was held from 15 February to 6 April 2023. After the exams have been conducted successfully, the CBSE will release the CBSE Result 2023 of all the candidates who appeared in the exams. The CBSE Class 10 Result 2023 will be out on 30 April 2023 and the CBSE Class 12 Result 2023 will be released on 5 May 2023. The students will be able to check their results on the official website of CBSE by using their examination roll numbers. The candidates are advised to check the official website of CBSE to find all the updates regarding the CBSE Class 10, 12 Result 2023, cbseresults.nic.in or results.cbse.nic.in
The CBSE Result 2023 will be out on the official website after all the exams of Class 10 and Class 12 have been conducted. All the students will be able to check their results on the official website of CBSE. The candidates who manage to clear their Class 10 exams will be able to get admission to Class 11 by using the marks that they scored in the Class 10 exams. The students who clear the Class 12 Exams will be able to get admission to higher education courses by using the marks that they secured in these exams.
Thus all the students need to score good marks in these exams in order to get the stream and course of their choice. Approximately, 31 lakh students will be appearing in the CBSE Class 10 and 12 Exam 2023. The candidates who fail to clear the exams will be given a chance to clear the exams in the supplementary exams which will be held in July 2023. The students can read the article given below from all the information related to CBSE 10th, 12th Result 2023.
Central Board of Secondary Education Class 10, 12 Exam Result 2023
The CBSE Class 10, 12 Exam Result 2023 will be conducted in February and March 2023 and all the students who are enrolled in these classes will have to appear for the exams. You can find all the important dates regarding the CBSE Class 10 and 12 Exam 2023 in the table given below.
|Name of the Exam
|CBSE Class 10, 12 Exam 2023
|Central Board of Secondary Examination (CBSE)
|Class 10 and 12
|CBSE Class 10 Exam 2023
|15 February to 21 March 2023
|CBSE Class 12 Exam 2023
|15 February to 6 April 2023
|CBSE Class 10 Result 2023
|30 April 2023
|CBSE Class 12 Result 2023
|5 May 2023
|cbseresults.nic.in or results.cbse.nic.in
CBSE Class 10, 12 Marksheet 2023
The CBSE Class 10, 12 Marksheet 2023 will be released on the official website. All the students of Class 10 and 12 will be able to check their mark sheets by logging into the website. The candidate will have to check the following details and make sure that they are correct. If there is any problem or mistake in the mark sheets then they will have to report it to the school authorities to get it corrected.
- Name of the student
- Parent’s name
- Examination roll number
- CBSE Registration number
- School code
- Subjects in the exam
- Total marks of the exam
- Total marks secured by the student
- Pass status of the student
- Signature of the respective authority
- Issuance date of the result.
cbseresults.nic.in Class 10, 12 Result 2023
- All the students who fail in any one subject or in all of the subjects after the cbseresults.nic.in Class 10, 12 Result 2023 will be given a chance to clear them through the supplementary exams.
- The CBSE Class 10, 12 Supplementary Exam 2023 will be conducted by the CBSE in July 2023.
- The students will be able to register for the supplementary examination in June 2023 after the result has been announced by the CBSE.
- The candidates will need to qualify these exams in order to pass their Class 10 and 12.
- All the students need to obtain a minimum of 33% marks in each subject and 33% marks in aggregate in order to qualify in these exams.
- If the students fail to do so then they will need to appear in the CBSE Class 10 and 12 Exams again which will be held next year.
Checking CBSE 10th result 2023 via SMS
To check the CBSE result 2023 class 10 conveniently, students are also given the option to check it by sending an SMS through their registered mobile number on 7738299899, in the given format:
CBSE10, Roll No., DOB, school number, centre number.
Here’s how to check CBSE result 2023 Class 10 with DigiLocker
- CBSE also provides the Class 10th digital mark sheets in DigiLocker App or website, digilocker.gov.in
- It can be downloaded by login into the DigiLocker website and mobile application.
- Students will get credentials for DigiLocker accounts on phone via SMS.
- Enter your details in the app to check CBSE Board 10th result 2023 online
Process To Check CBSE Result 2023 10th, 12th
The CBSE Result 2023 will be out on the official website and the candidates will be able to check their CBSE Class 10, 12 Marksheet 2023 by following the steps listed below.
- First, you will need to go to the official website, cbseresults.nic.in or results.cbse.nic.in
- On the homepage, you will be able to find all the notifications released by the CBSE.
- Here, look for the announcement of ‘CBSE Class 10 Result 2023’ and ‘CBSE Class 12 Result 2023’ separately.
- Click on the notification of the result that you wish to see and then you will be taken to a new page.
- Here you will be asked to enter your examination roll number, school code, date of birth and the Admit Card ID and then you will need to click on ‘Submit’.
- Then your CBSE Marksheet will open up and the candidates will be able to check their scores in the mark sheet.
How to calculate CGPA of CBSE Class 10th Result 2023
Students can calculate the CGPA by following the instructions given below:
- Add the scored grade points of the main five subjects
- Now, divide the number by 5
Let’s say the grade points for 5 subjects respectively are 8,8,7,9,8
Total= (8+8+7+9+8) = 40
Now average grade = 40/5
CGPA = 8
Here’s how to convert CGPA into percentage
In order to convert the overall CGPA into the percentage, multiply it by 9.5
For example, For 8 CGPA, multiply it with 9.5
Thus, 8 x 9.5 = 76%
|Result Link 1
|यहाँ क्लिक करे
|Result Link 2
|Result Link 3
|Result Link 4
|Result Link 5
|यहाँ क्लिक करे
Q&A Related To Check CBSE Result 2023
When will the CBSE Class 10, 12 Result 2023?
The CBSE Class 10, 12 Result 2023 is expected to be released on 30 April and 5 May 2023 respectively. The students will be able to check their mark sheets on the official website by following the steps mentioned above.
What are the qualifying marks in the CBSE Class 10, 12 Exam 2023?
All the students need to obtain a minimum of 33% marks in each subject and 33% marks in aggregate in order to qualify in these exams.
When will the CBSE Class 10, 12 Supplementary Exam 2023 be conducted?
The CBSE Class 10, 12 Supplementary Exam 2023 will be conducted by the CBSE in July 2023