Central Board of Secondary Education Class 10, 12 Exam Result 2023
|Name of the Exam||CBSE Class 10, 12 Exam 2023|
|Conducted By||Central Board of Secondary Examination (CBSE)|
|Classes||Class 10 and 12|
|CBSE Class 10 Exam 2023||15 February to 21 March 2023|
|CBSE Class 12 Exam 2023||15 February to 6 April 2023|
|CBSE Class 10 Result 2023||May 2023|
|CBSE Class 12 Result 2023||15 May 2023 (expected)|
|Official Website||cbseresults.nic.in or results.cbse.nic.in|
CBSE Class 10, 12 Marksheet 2023
The CBSE Class 10, 12 Marksheet 2023 will be released on the official website. All the students of Class 10 and 12 will be able to check their mark sheets by logging into the website. The candidate will have to check the following details and make sure that they are correct. If there is any problem or mistake in the mark sheets then they will have to report it to the school authorities to get it corrected.
- Name of the student
- Parent’s name
- Examination roll number
- CBSE Registration number
- School code
- Subjects in the exam
- Total marks of the exam
- Total marks secured by the student
- Pass status of the student
- Signature of the respective authority
- Issuance date of the result.
Checking CBSE 10th result 2023 via SMS
To check the CBSE result 2023 class 10 conveniently, students are also given the option to check it by sending an SMS through their registered mobile number on 7738299899, in the given format:
CBSE10, Roll No., DOB, school number, centre number.
???? Result can be received by sending SMS for Class X as given below:
cbse10 on mobile number
???? Result can be received by sending SMS for Class XII as given below:
cbse12 on mobile number
- Results can also be accessed through Google search engine
- Results can also be accessed through SMS organizer app which can be
downloaded from play store https://aka.ms/sms
HOW TO ACCESS CLASS X/XII RESULT
- RESULTS ON NET
As per previous years, this year also the CBSE is hosting its results on net with
the technical support of National Informatics Centre (NIC), Department of
Information Technology, Ministry of Communications and Information
Technology, Govt. of India. The students can access their results through
The schools will automatically get their entire Schools results on email id‟s
already registered with the Board.
- CBSE GOES DIGITAL AND MOBILE
- Started in 2016, this year also CBSE will provide Class X and Class XII digital
academic documents (Marksheets, Migration Certificate & Pass Certificate)
through its own academic repository „Parinam Manjusha‟ which is integrated with
DigiLocker at https://digilocker.gov.in.
- The DigiLocker account credentials will be sent to students via SMS on their
mobile number registered with CBSE.
- Students can also view their results on UMANG Mobile Plateform which is
available for android, IOS and Windows based Smart Phones.
- The CBSE Class X AND XII results will also be available via Android mobile app
- RESULTS THROUGH IVRS (INTERACTIVE VOICE RESPONSE SYSTEM)
The telephone numbers of NIC through which results can be accessed
through IVRS are as follows: –
(a) National Informatics Centre :
TELEPHONE NUMBER(S) AREA COVERED
24300699 – for local subscribers in Delhi
011 – 24300699 – for subscribers in other parts of the country