The Uttar Pradesh Government Scholarship and Fee Reimbursement Online System offers the Scholarship known as Pre Matric and Post Matric (Dashmottar). Many Candidates have done UP Scholarship 2022-23 Registration and are enjoying the benefits of the Scheme. Under this Scheme, Fees or Tuition Fees paid by the students are reimbursed by the Department. If you also wish to claim these benefits then you have to complete the Scholarship.up.gov.in Registration 2022 and then fees will be credited in your Bank Account. Now in order to fill the UP Scholarship Online Form 2022, all of you can use the guidelines mentioned below. There are two types of Scholarships available known as UP Pre Matric Scholarship 2022 and UP Post Matric Scholarship 2022 in which one is for 9-10th Class and other is for 11th-12th Class. After doing the Registration, all of you should keep checking UP Scholarship Status 2022 Online for which you can visit on Scholarship.up.gov.in.
UP Scholarship 2022-23 Registration
As we have mentioned that Scholarships are offered to all the students in Uttar Pradesh Government and Private Schools. All the interested applicants studying in 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th Class can do the UP Scholarship 2022-23 Registration and then start getting benefits. Minimum documents such as Bank Passbook, Student ID, School Name and Caste Certificates are required for the Scholarship. In order to complete the registration, you have to visit Scholarship.up.gov.in and then click on Fresh Registration to access the UP Scholarship Online Form 2022. After doing the online registration, all of you can check the status of your application by logging in on the official website of PFMS Portal. Also ensure that you have applied with all the correct and valid documents otherwise your application will be rejected by the Department.
UP Pre Matric Scholarship Status 2022
- The Online Registration is compulsory to claim the benefits of UP Pre Matric Scholarship 2022.
- Students who are currently in Class 9th or 10th Can register for UP Pre Matric Scholarship 2022.
- Secondly, in order to be eligible for this scholarship, all of you must be studying in Uttar Pradesh Government Schools or Private Schools.
- You have to make fresh registration for the Scholarship if you have not registered earlier and renewal is required for old registered candidates.
- Official PFMS Portal to fill the UP Scholarship Online Form 2022 is Scholarship.up.gov.in.
Scholarship.up.gov.in Online Form, Status 2022
|Scholarship Name||UP Pre Matric and Post Matric Scholarship 2022|
|Started by||UP Government|
|Purpose||Fees Reimbursement for 9th,10th, 11th, 12 Students|
|Eligibility||Meritorious Students studying in UP or Outside UP|
|Documents Required for Scholarship.up.gov.in Registration 2022||Marksheet, Bank Account, Caste Certificate, Institute Details|
|Total Beneficiaries||50 Lakh Students|
|UP PFMS Portal||Scholarship.up.gov.in|
Many students were eager to know regarding the Scholarship.up.gov.in Registration 2022 so this table will be very helpful for them. It is to update you all that UP Pre/post Matric Scholarship 2022 Online Form is available to the eligible students of Uttar Pradesh or Residents of Uttar Pradesh studying in or outside State. Use the basic documents such as Bank Account Passbook, Aadhar Card, Caste Certificate and Domicile. After that the Registration Process will be complete and all of you can get the benefits in your bank account.
UP Post Matric Scholarship 2022 Online Form
- The UP Post Matric Scholarship 2022 Online Form is available for those studying in 11th or 12th Class.
- Fresh or Old Registrations can be renewed by the applicants to get benefits of the UP Scholarship.
- All the processes related to UP Post Matric Scholarship Online Form 2022 will be available online @ Scholarship.up.gov.in.
- After that you need to check the Scholarship Status on the PFMS Portal to see whether your application is accepted or not.
- Guidelines are mentioned below for your ease of completing the Scholarship Registration.
Documents Required for UP Scholarship Online Form 2022
All of you need to upload a few documents in JPG or PDF Format to complete the UP Scholarship Online Form 2022. Make sure you have each and every document within its validity date to complete the registration process.
- Aadhar Card issued by Central Government.
- Domicile issued by State Government.
- Bank Account Passbook.
- Signature in PDF.
- Passport Size Photo in PDF.
- Institute Details.
- Student ID.
- Marksheet of Previous Class.
- Income Proof.
Guidelines for UP Scholarship Online Form 2022 Pre/Post Matric
- All the interested applicants have to open Scholarship.up.gov.in Registration Link given below.
- Second step is to choose between Fresh Registration or New Registration Menu available on the homepage.
- Select the Scholarship for which you want to Register such as Pre Matric or Post Matric Scholarship.
- Now fill the UP Scholarship Online Form 2022 and upload the above mentioned documents.
- Check the details you have entered such as Father, Mother Name, School Name, Marks, Personal Details etc and then submit the Form.
- Note down your application Number and Login details to access the portal at any stage.
- Now the process for UP Scholarship Online Form 2022 Pre/Post Matric is complete.
Check UP Scholarship Status 2022 Online
All the applicants who have registered or have renewed their UP Scholarship 2022 have to keep checking the Status. In order to check UP Scholarship Status 2022 Online, you should visit Scholarship.up.gov.in and then tap on the check status button. Further enter your Mobile Number or Bank Account Number or Application Number to proceed for the Status menu. After doing the login process, you will be able to see the UP Scholarship Status Online @ Scholarship.up.gov.in. you can see here that whether the application is approved or not and if your application is approved then the scholarship would be credited in your bank account.
Scholarship.up.gov.in Registration Form 2022
FAQs on UP Scholarship 2022-23 Status Pre Matric, Post Matric
- What are the benefits offered under UP Pre/Post Matric Scholarship 2022?
- All the fees paid by students are reimbursed by the State Government to the UP Scholarship 2022 Beneficiaries.
- What is the Eligibility for UP Scholarship 2022?
- All the applicants must be meritorious students and you must be studying in 9th,10th,11th or 12th Class.
- What are the documents required for UP Scholarship Online Form 2022?
- You must have a passbook of your bank account, Student ID, Institute Name and Caste Certificate to fill the UP Scholarship Registration Form 2022.
- On Which Portal is UP Scholarship Status 2022 available?
- Visit scholarship.up.gov.in to check the Status of your application.